Reliable Mercedes Benz Servicing in Calgary
Your Mercedes Benz vehicle is a significant investment, and it deserves dependable servicing in Calgary. At British Auto Specialists, we have more than 20 years of experience in repairing, maintaining and servicing British cars. Our team of mechanics will ensure that your Mercedes Benz will be in top condition, regardless of what the issue. Connect with us if you require reliable Mercedes Benz servicing in Calgary.
You might be aware that your Mercedes Benz comes with a service schedule designed by the manufacturers. These two built-in service plans are designated as the - A Services and B Services. Ideally, the former should be carried out at 10,000 miles or one year and every 20,000 miles after that. The initial B Services appointment should be at the first 20,000 miles mark and then every 20,000 miles after that. We will provide you with personalized A and B Services to meet your needs and usage so that your machine stays in pristine shape for a long time to come.
MERCEDES BENZ SERVICING
At British Auto Specialists, we understand every requirement is different. For this reason, we provide a comprehensive range of Mercedes Benz services in Calgary, including:
Preventive maintenance as per manufacturer's instructions
Engine repairs and tune-ups
Electrical system solutions
Steering and suspension services
Exhaust system solutions
Air conditioning solutions
If you have a particular request, please speak to us! We would be delighted to have a chat with you about your vehicle.
COMMON MERCEDES BENZ PROBLEMS
At British Auto Specialists, we have provided reliable Mercedes Benz repairs to our clients for many years. Some of the typical issues that we can assist with are:
- Camshaft adjuster solenoid failure: The camshaft adjuster solenoid is a part of the variable valve timing system. Among other factors, this system might also fail due to wear and tear. Its failure can result in the check engine light turning on and other driving-related problems.
- Damaged driveshaft flex discs: With use, damage can occur to the driveshaft flex discs, which will cause vibrations while on the road. Not attending to the problem in time can worsen the issue and even affect the transmission.
- Internal component failure: Damage to the internal components of vehicles that are outfitted with 7-speed automatic transmission can cause a rough shifting condition. This might be apparent while moving from the first to second gear.
We can help with these and a range of other problems that might affect your Mercedes Benz. We provide a complete range of mechanical services, from diagnostics to oil changes. If you are looking for Mercedes Benz servicing in Calgary, we encourage you to speak to our team today.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR MERCEDES BENZ Sevicing IN CALGARY?
What has enabled us to grow over the years is our practice of placing your needs first. When you come to British Auto Specialists for Mercedes Benz servicing in Calgary, we commit to providing you with long-lasting solutions. Our family-run shop has many years of experience in attending to the needs of luxury vehicles, enabling us to identify the trouble with your Mercedes Benz and come up with suitable solutions quickly and efficiently. We don't believe in quick fixes but value quality. However, this is not to say that we don't respect deadlines. We understand how much you rely on your vehicle, and we will get it up and running in no time. We are Calgary's trusted Mercedes Benz servicing experts. There are many more reasons to choose us, such as:
- Experience: We have over 20 years of experience in providing quality services, which has given us a deep understanding of our client's needs.
- Comprehensive services: We try to meet all of your requirements under one roof with our complete list of services.
- Personalized solutions: We carefully assess your unique demands to provide you with individualized solutions that are driven by your needs.
- Excellent customer service: Our team takes pride in providing you with complete transparency and a hassle-free experience.
- Trusted Mercedes Specialists: When you have a car like Mercedes Benz, you would take it to a specialist who knows in and out of your car, its model, the reasons behind its poor performance, etc. One cannot select the mechanic for your vehicle in the heat of the moment. For that reason, at our auto shop you will welcomed by certified specialists equipped to handle any repair, whether small or big.